Shipping and Refund Policy
SHIPPING AND REFUNDS
We charge a standard flat rate shipping charge of $20.00 on all orders under $150.00. We offer free shipping on any order over $150.00 (so long as expedited shipping is not selected). Shipments are expected to arrive within 5-6 business days from the shipping date via Canada Post. Shipments are fulfilled Monday thru Friday during normal business hours (Mountain Standard Time) excluding major holidays. All orders received after 11am MST will be fulfilled and shipped on the following business day.
Customer satisfaction is at heart of what we do and is also one of our value pillars on which Canna Revive is founded. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may request a full refund on the purchase price within 15 days of your original purchase date.
Please notify us of any issue with the product(s) ordered upon discovery at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for a refund, please ensure you must comply with the followings:
- The product was purchased within the last 15 days
- The product is unused and undamaged (please do not attempt to open bottles with pliers or other tools as this will void the return policy)
- All tamper resistant bottle/packaging features must be intact completely upon return
- You are responsible for paying the costs of shipping (ALL packages MUST be shipped with a tracking number) and for the risk of loss or damage to the product(s) during shipping, both to and from CannaRevive.ca
- All products may be subjected to 10% restocking fee.
If you received a damaged product, please notify us immediately for assistance at email@example.com
All Vitality CBD packages are shipped via Canada Post Expedited Parcel and come with $100CDN in insurance coverage.
Products that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
Please return all packages via TRACKED package to:
PO BOX 33002
Calgary, AB T3K 6K0
Once product is received, a refund will be issued. We cannot guarantee as to when a reverse charges will appear on your credit card statement, therefore, we recommend that you check with your credit card company.